Tuesday, July 23, 2024

l Pause

I have to not listen to the news for a while and collect my thoughts; this chain of events isn’t good for my health. How Kamala Harris is suddenly viewed as the Messiah in her candidacy for POTUS baffles me to no end when her record, including her last three years of bungling her assignments and giggling through her word salad filled appearances as VP, speaks for itself. She is the definition of an empty pantsuit. I’m sure most of that money suddenly contributed to her campaign is from big corporate donors releasing those earmarked funds they withheld from Biden, never less in itself is astounding! And they’ve already rolled out the discrimination card claiming she is being criticized because she is a woman of color. Harris has  proven she can be bought, so this is just more of the same.  Meanwhile, the mean-spirited attacks on Vance, a man of substance, coming from partisan lightweights like Beshear are beyond the pale when his accomplishments are compared to Kamala’s record. And the polls suggesting it’s an even tighter race with Kamala at the top of the ticket?  DEI insanity prevailing. I need time to collect my thoughts and give myself pause to recover from this avalanche of political insanity. It would help if you too, were weighing carefully what is happening to us, our America. We are slipping over the edge of obscurity as a nation, as a culture!   

No comments:

Post a Comment