Thursday, November 9, 2023

Democrats Are Delusional

I grow weary of the Democrats claiming the Tuesday election results were a mandate for Joe Biden’s misguided policies. Democrats, the party of no personal responsibility: baby killing as a form of contraception and free handouts. I’m rapidly reaching the point where I don’t care what these progressive liberals do with their lives…..so don’t work, kill your unborn, smoke your weight in weed, shoot heroin, men posing as women and women posing as men. So be it, I don’t care. I just don’t think I should have to pay for somebody else’s transgressions. Further, know my kind shouldn’t be ostracized or even criticized for being conservative. When did that become a bad thing?  You’re the party that’s seeking fundamental change to traditional morals, ethics, and common sense. And, I deeply resent the complicit media making it appear that these issues are divided into right and wrong when in fact it is often a matter of opinion. You have every right to think what you like but I don’t have to be party to your delusions. You may cast ethics aside and try to convince me that a developing fetus is just a bundle of cells at 25 weeks when the scientific evidence leads anyone with a functioning cortex to see that it clearly is not. You may claim that the border is closed when it is glaringly open, that the Ukraine/Russian and Israeli/Hamas wars are being deftly appraised by our peerless leader and his minions. I don’t believe any of it. And not the government propagandists or the mainstream media are going to convince me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment