Wednesday, June 30, 2021

An Appeal

 Come on, Americans, don't let the hardships of your past overshadow the opportunities of your future. Only in America do you have such an abundance of opportunities and the liberties to pursue them-, to be all that you can be. Only our constitution provides those inalienable rights. Please know your country for what it is, its history of doing the right thing, not for the reasons it took action to make things right!. Be Americans first, your brand whatever you chose it to be second.

PS.  I hope you tolerate these short knee-jerk reactions to the near-daily liberal affronts to my conservative sensibilities. Admittedly they are fired from my hip, unlike my more in-depth, more thought-out, more lengthy posts. But, I have to vent my spleen on a more regular basis lest I grind my teeth down to the gum line.


No comments:

Post a Comment