Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Pardon My Candor And Language

I read an alarming exchange online where an apparent abortion zealot was continually commenting with the usual activist bumper sticker claims of “my body, my choice,” “a right to choose,” and the old standard argument that it’s just a fetus and only is a baby once it’s born. One contrarian quipped: Really?  When was the last time you heard a mother say: “Oh honey, we’re having a fetus!” It’s astounding that at the slightest sign of a sniffle, the lefties are sticking swabs up their noses to test for Covid, but if they are sexually active and skip a period, they are too damned lazy to pee on a stick. I haven’t menstruated in three months, I’m putting on weight, I’m always tired, and I have morning sickness; I wonder what’s up? Duh. So much for sex education in public schools. And if they do actually test positive, they apparently prefer to procrastinate until we get fingers and toes in the suction canister. I don’t get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment