Friday, December 9, 2022

The Twitter Revelations

So much for your holiday reprieve from my ranting and raving. These Twitter revelations have me beside myself. You expect this level of conspiracy, censorship, and propaganda from the likes of China, not from what was once the beacon of democracy. But as we rail against it, as if to prove the depth of corruption, none of these revelations are being reported in the mainstream media. Then to top that, our. Commander-in-Cheat pandering to the LGBTQ Community trades the world's most notorious weapons dealer for a weed-smoking, tattooed, America-hating, lesbian person of color while an American marine rots in a Russian prison. And our similarly hyphenated White House press secretary praises her as a role model. I’m not sure what impresses me more, how far we have fallen or how fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment