Thursday, June 30, 2022

I’ve Had It


Subtlety has never been my forte. So let me vent. I'm fed up to my teeth with the negativity permeating our country. The voices of Maxine Waters, AOC, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren, The Squad, Bernie Sanders, our president himself, and their ilk degrading our country every chance they get; the thought to be legal scholars that come out of the woodwork advising our judicial system is dysfunctional that our founding fathers drew a flawed constitution have me apoplectic. All in complete disregard of what this country, as a nation, as a society, has accomplished in science, industry, and culture, what it has meant to the world as a facilitator of peace and purveyor of benevolence, preserver of the environment. Perfect no, but other countries of international influence pale in comparison. I can't bring myself to suggest they know not what they are doing. Collectively they are nothing more than ingrates and rabble-rousers disguised as public servants; self-aggrandizing terrible people that don't deserve the wealth and fame they have amassed at public expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment