Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Voice Of Reason


I am at a political impasse where I am damned if I am the voice of reason, and cursed if I'm not for or against the daily distracting political issue du jour! The issue, the only issue of concern in my political wheelhouse these days is opposition to any attempt to systematically erode our constitutional liberties, our constitutional rights for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness! In my estimation we get mesmerized with superfluous
issues and their endless defining rhetoric detailing every convoluted tactical ploy known to man by our constitution's detractors to subvert those liberties, those rights! I filter all
my political thinking with the caveat: is it consistent with our constitution's teachings? If not, it is to be seen as subversive or superfluous and dealt with accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment