Friday, October 19, 2012

Look n' Listen

Look at at our burgeoning welfare rolls and tell me we are not on the road to Greece. Look at our failed foreign policies and tell me we are not aiding and abetting an international conflict of potentially biblical proportion. Look at our economic and financial status and tell me we are not on the brink of disaster, Look at our energy programs and tell me government meddling has not fostered feigned shortages and inflated costs. Look at our failure to recognize, often appeasing, Muslim terrorist attacks and tell me we are not emboldening those terrorist to further attacks. Now, listen to President Obama's administration's response to those allegations: It is Bush's fault, it is the Jew's fault, it is Bush's fault, it is Romney's fault, it is the CIA's fault, it is Wall Street's fault, it is Bush's fault, it is the oil companies fault, it is the Republican's fault, it is Mother Nature's fault, it is Bush's fault, it is my Grandmother's fault, it is the racist's fault, it is the banker's fault, it is Bush's fault.You mix and match the blame to the problem. It would appear Barack Obama has a penchant for deniability. His narrative of nothing-is-my-fault is wearing thin. When is our President, our Commander and Chief going to understand," it was somebody else's fault and/or nobody told me or I was not aware of that", are not metaphors for I am not responsible. Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment